Bond University, Business School was Australia’s first private non-profit university. They are dedicated to providing a personalised and transformational experience for all of their students.
Bond Business School recognises prior informal and formal learning through their RPL policy.
Bond University Overview
Professor Terry O’Neill is the Executive Dean of Bond Business School.
- #8 MBA ranking 2011 – Financial Review BOSS
- #10 MBA Ranking 2017 – BOSS
- #5 Executive MBA ranking 2017 – BOSS AFR
- #21-26 APAC – 2017 QS World University Ranking
- #6 Australia – 2017 QS World University Ranking
- #11 Student Experience – 2017 Good Universities Guide
- #20 Ranking – Times Higher Education (THE) Rankings of the Best Small Universities in the World
Accreditations & Memberships
- Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) recognised
- TEQSA registered
- AACSB accredited
- EFMD EQUIS accredited
- Actuaries Intitute
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants ANZ
- CFA Institute
- GMAC Member School
- Bloomberg Experiential Learning Partner
Bond University has over 28,000 alumni on LinkedIn across both postgraduate and undergraduate degrees.
- 18% work in Business Development
- 9% work in Legal
- 9% work in Sales
- 9% work in Operations
More than 18% of graduates are based in the United States
[ai1ec cat_name=”Bond University”]
Bond University’s scholarship program is available for domestic and international students across both undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
For Domestic postgraduate students there are both partial and full fee scholarships, including a number fo sporting scholarships.
International students are limited to partial scholarships.
Bond Business School MBAs
Find out more about the Bond MBA.
Executive MBA (EMBA)
Find out more about the Executive MBA from Bond University
Find out more about the Bond MBA (Professional).
Find out more about the MBA (Specialisation) from Bond University
MBA Campus Locations
MBA students have the option of studying in Robina, near Surfers Paradise in Queensland.
Bond MBA Reviews
If you are a student or know a graduate, please submit a review. Your experience is invaluable and helps others in determining where to study, which lecturers to study with and whether or not you achieved your study goals.