AIB, the Australian Institute of Business offers a one MBA program and is TEQSA accredited. Their vision is to become a “global leader in practical business education and research”.
Recognition of Prior Learning policies exist, applying to all current and prospective students in AIBs postgraduate courses. This enables credit to be attained for prior formal or non-formal learning (e.g. on the job).
Business School Overview
The Academic Director at AIB is Professor Angèle Cavaye.
Accreditations and Associations
- TEQSA Registered
- AQF Registered
- Canada Institute of Management Accredited
- Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA)
- Council of Private Higher Education (COPHE)
- Australian Marketing Institute (AMI)
- Australian Human Resource Institute (AHRI)
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)
- Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM)
- Association of MBAs (AMBA) Development Network (ADN)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- The Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- International Association of Universities (IAU)
- CanLearn of the Department of Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
With over 8,000 alumni on Linkedin, the university has reach across the globe.
A few quick statistics on the AIB Alumni on LinkedIn.
What they do:
- Business Development
- Information Technology
- Program and Project Management
- Human Resources
Where they work:
- Commonwealth Bank
- National Australia Bank
- Australian Institute of Business
- Republic Bank
- Rio Tinto
MBA Reviews was unable to find any scholarships on offer for prospective AIB MBA students.
Australian Institute of Business MBAs
Currently, there is 1 AIB MBA on offer to domestic and international students. This course is available online.
The Agile MBA™
Find out more about the AIB MBA course duration, study mode, tuition fees and MBA reviews.