The Australian National University (ANU) is a Canberra based University offering both undergraduate and postgraduate study.
ANU has a policy detailed for the Recognition of Prior Learning. This include’s assessing an individuals prior informal, formal and non-formal learning. Your are able to apply for RPL for the MBA offered at ANU.
Business School Overview
Professor Shirley Leitch is the Dean of ANU’s College of Business and Economics.
ANU College of Business and Economics has associations and accreditation from a number of organisations including:
- Actuaries Institute Australia
- The Association of International Accountants (AIA)
- Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Financial Analyst Institute (CFA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- CPA Australia
- The Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Statistical Society of Australia Inc (SSAI)
- W3C World Wide Web Consortium
There are over 62,000 LinkedIn alumni across both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- 14% work in busines development
- 9% work in research roles
- 9% work in the legal profession
- 6% work in finance
- 4% of students are based in the United States and China
ANU has a range of scholarships potential MBA students can apply for. Scholarships offered range from $1,000 once off, to 100% tuition.
The Research School of Management Master of Business Administration Scholarship is a $1million initiative able to cover thirty MBA Scholarships. Selection is primarily based off work experience and academic merit.
Australian National University MBAs
Find out more about the ANU MBA including tuition, study mode, duration and more.
Find out more about the ANU MBA (Advanced) including tuition, study mode, duration and more.
MBA Campus Locations
Students wishing to study at ACU have the option of online or on-campus MBA attendance.