Central Queensland University, CQU, was founded in 1967 as the Queensland Institute of Technology. 25 years later they have more than 30,000 students across 25 locations in Australia.
CQU’s Vision is to become a leader in the area of research, learning and teaching, engagement, the student experience and social innovation.
CQU has a policy around the Recognition of Prior Learning.
Business School Overview
Accreditaitons and Associations:
- TEQSA approved
- Times World University Rankings – Top 150 insitutions under 50 years old
- Top 600 universities – World University Rankings (2017–2018)
- Top 650 – QS World University Rankings
- Top 100 universities under 50 – QS World University Rankings
- #13 BOSS Magazine MBA Rankings
- #5 CEO Magazine Global MBA Ranking
- #20 CEO Magazine Global Online MBA Ranking
Central Queensland University has more than 80,000 alumni globally across both undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
There are 16 scholarships avialable for domestic and international postgraduate studies. Ensure you ask about the scholarships offerings available when you apply for your MBA.
Scholarships are available to low-income indigenous students, international students, LGBTIQ, elite-amateur athletes, students with disabilities and more.
Central Queensland University MBAs
Explore the CQU MBA study mode, tuition, reviews and more.
MBA Campus Locations
MBA students have the option of studying online or in Melbourne.