The Federation University (FedUni) offers a number of vocational, undergraduate and postgraduate education, including the Master of Business Administration. Available both online and face-to-face across New South Wales and Victoria. FedUni also has connections globally across Malaysia, Hong Kong and further abroad.
Federation Uni Business School aims to provide and enhance students knowledge and skills to make sure they are able to succeed in modern day business. The MBA specificall was developed for managers and those with a degree in any discipline wishing to move into the generalist management role.
FedUni has four main objectives to reach by 2020:
- To be regional in focus, national in scope and international in reach
- To be comprehensive in its offerings, student-centred in its approach and providing access to effective and high quality learning
- To be strategic in fostering world-class research
- To be productive and effective in forming partnerships and engaging with its communities and regions
- Innovative, responsible, and transparent in outlook, performances and outcomes
Business School Overview
- Federation University is TEQSA accredited and listed on the National Register of Higher Education Providers.
- Top 5 Computer Science and Information Technology – UnversityReviews.com.au
According to GoodUniversities.com.au, Federation university has the highest proportion of international students, only 52% of the cohort being domestic students.
[ai1ec cat_name=”Federation University”]
Scholarships are available at FedUni for those wishing to obtain some financial assistance with their studies. Scholarships available for both domestic and international students are based on a number of criteria.
- Australia Awards, funded by the Australian Government and administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- Allied Health Scholarships are supported by the Nursing and Allied Health Scholarship Support Scheme
- Gold Tier international students are able to apply for scholarships to the Federation University Business School. This is open to students from China, Vietnam and Thailand who have an IELTS score over 6.5. Scholarships range from $1,000 – $2,000 based on the students IELTS score.
When applying for your MBA ensure you ask about the university wide scholarships offered by Federation University for postgraduate study.
If you have significant experience learnt through work or other qualifications relevant to your FedUni qualification, you may be eligible to gain credit or exemptions for some units.
Federation University MBAs
There are two FedUni MBA qualifications available online or on-campus in Ballarat, Gippsland, Brisbane and Quakers Hill.
Master of Business Adminstration
Find out more about the FedUni Business School Master of Business Administration.
MBA (Health Services Management)
Find out more about the Health Service Management specialised MBA.
MBA Campus Locations
Depending on your qualification, you may be able to study at any of the below campus locations.