Griffith University offers offer 200 undergrade, postgrad research degrees, including the Master of Business Administration.
Their vision is to become one of the most influential universities in Australia and the APAC region, with over 200,000 graduates globally.
Business School Overview
Griffith University is TEQSA accredited and listed on the National Register of Higher Education Providers.
QS University Rankings Top 50 Under 50
Times Higher Education Top 100 under 50
Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
Their MBA program has been shortlisted for the 2017 Wharton-QS Stars Reimagine Education Awards, an international competition rewarding innovative initiatives.
[ai1ec cat_name=”Griffith University”]
Griffith University offers over $40 million in scholarships for domestic and international students annually.
- Arrow Energy Scholarship for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students
- Southport Sharks AFL Scholarship for elite sportspeople
- Sunnybank Senior Rugby Club Annual Scholarships
- Griffith University Women’s Rugby 7’s Scholarship
- MBA Scholarship for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- MBA Scholarship for Women
- Patience Thoms Indigenous Australian Scholarship
- Postgraduate Business Scholarship
Griffith University MBAs
MBA Campus Locations
MBA students have the option of studying in Bunbury, Joondalup or online.
Griffith University MBA Reviews
If you are a student or know a graduate, please submit a review. Your experience is invaluable and helps others in determining where to study, which lecturers to study with and whether or not you achieved your study goals.