With over 75 years in the education game, the Australian Institute of Management has revamped their AIM MBA+ program for the modern day leader.
The New AIM MBA+
More than just a name change, the MBA+ from AIM is redesigned for managers and leaders. The Australian Institute of Management has already made a name for itself as a leader in developing new leaders through a range of short courses, diplomas and corporate training. Now, AIM has further cemented themselves in the Postgraduate sphere, with increased flexibility, a 5-year AIM Gold Card and a reduction in tuition fees.
Focus your MBA in Human Resource Management, Change Management, Consultancy or Entrepreneurship.
Designed for the working professionals, AIM offers a number of study modes including on-campus, weekday evenings, online or a blend.
AIM MBA+ Gold Card?
All new MBA students gain 5-year access to a number of additional benefits.
AIM Coaches: Gain access to consultations with your advisers, offering personalised services to make the most of your study.
Short Courses: AIM offers a number of online and on-campus short courses to ensure you maintain your personal growth.
Lounge Access: Access to AIM lounges located across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Canberra Business Districts.
5 Key Features Of AIMs MBA+
- Entry based on a degree and/or your management experience. This enables those with significant management experience alternate entry into the MBA.
- Assessments are practical, rather than exam based.
- AIM recognises prior learning, both academic and business experience.
- Monthly intakes enable more flexibility than many of the other Business Schools in Australia.
- Tuition has reduced by almost $10,0000, down to $32,400 in 2018.
If you needed any more reasons to consider AIM for your Master of Business Administration, you have them.
Read reviews or ask questions about the AIM MBA+ here.