Entry to Charles Sturt MBA requires:
- Undegraduate Degree from recognised Australian tertiary institution in a business discipline
- Undergraduate Degree from recognised Australian institute in any area in addition to relevant work experience.
If you do not have sufficient work experience you may accepted into a MBA 16 subject program, requiring you to complete four additional business subjects
Those without any Undergraduate Degree are able to apply for the Graduate Certificate in Commerce, as an pathway to the MBA.
CSU students are able to specialise their MBA in ten different areas:
- Business Analysis and Operations
- Educational Leadership
- Accounting and Finance
- Entrepreneurship and Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Impact