MBA Reviews (ABN 16 187 797 501) (“MBA Reviews”, “our” or “we”), care about all our users privacy (“you” or “your”) and take care to ensure the protection of any personal information collected about you as well as disclosing potential uses for that personal information.
We are committed to following the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and observing the Australian Privacy Principles (APP) developed by the OAIC.
- The kind of personal information collected through your use on our website
- What information is collected when you submit an enquiry into a course
- What information is collected when you complete a download form
- He we collect this information
- The purpose of the information collected
- How you can seek personal information collected about you for correction
- How you may complain about a breach and how we will deal with those complaints.
Your use of our services includes any personal information provided during:
- Website visits
- Social Interactions
- Submission of download forms including, but not limited to essential guides, comparison templates
- Submission of contact forms
- Submission of course inquiries
- Subscription to any newsletters
- Registration to any events
The type of information that we collect about you is determined by your use of our services.
(a) Personal Information
MBA Reviews collects personal information about its users. On completion of a form, enquiry or contact we will collect some or all the below:
- Full name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- State and country of residence
- When you are looking to enrol
- Provider(s) and/or course(s) of interest
We will not be collecting or requesting information through this site which would be unlawful or unrelated to what activities we perform as MBA Reviews. We do not believe the information gathered to be unnecessarily intrusive and how we use information collected is details within this policy.
There is no obligation for you to provide this information we request; however, we may not be able to fulfil the full range of services offered if your information provided is incorrect/not-provided. This could result in a less than desired level of information provided to you and as such may impact your study choices.
(b) Sensitive Information
As defined within the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and Australian Privacy Principles, sensitive information includes racial origins, ethnic origins, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. MBA Reviews does not, and will not be collecting any of this information.
(d) Non-personal Information
As with a large portion of website, we collect non-personal information from your interactions, including:
- Visit times stamps
- Website activity such as pages visited, articles viewed or forms submitted.
- Whether this is your first time visiting the website or not (on that device)
- Type of Internet browser used
- Device used to access our services
- IP address
- Operating system used
- Domain name of your Internet Service Provider
- Banner advertisements you have viewed or clicked on.
This information is used to determine what changes are needed to our website to provide a better user experience. We may also share this information with our third-party education partners to provide you with more course information.
MBA Reviews will only collect this information from your activity, unless it is practical to obtain through an APP compliant manner to improve customer experience.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information is collected and requested when it is deemed necessary to assist in your request. You acknowledge that any disclosure of personal information by you during a visit to our website, or interaction with MBA Reviews, including but not limited to website activity, downloading guides or finding out more about a course, is made freely by you without any pressure or undue influence being exerted on you.
Your personal information can be used for:
- To answer your enquiries or to assist in processing your course enquiry through our education partners (MBA Providers), which will involve disclosing your personal information to the educational entity that provides the course you have enquired about
- To personalise our website to ensure you receive the most appropriate study opportunities.
- To provide information on government study loans, financial subsidies, student support services, or changes to regulations or legislation
- To enable community activities including forums, question and answer and other peer-to-peer or company-to-peer communications.
- To provide you with marketing communications as permitted by Australian law, including our partners’ career and education-related products and services. This is not limited to news about education-related products, services similar to what is available on the website and those you have made enquiries about.
- To provide to any partners (determined by MBA Reviews).
You can opt out or unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in each newsletter or by contacting us directly. Please allow two working days for any unsubscribe requests to come into effect. Based on the information you share with us, individual offers may be shown to you on our website or on third-party websites, including social media websites.
MBA Reviews will only publish your personal information on this site if you have consented to its disclosure, however reviews will include your name. When giving consent, you should be aware that the site is globally accessible, is available on search engines such as Google and may be reviewed and copied by any user. As such, once published we are unable to fully control its usage.
We take steps to ensure personal data is transferred privately and protects your information. We may disclose your personal information to third parties such as MBA universities or other providers or for the purposes of maintaining and managing our website or information systems.
You have the right to directly contact third parties to request access to any personal information you provided to us.
Updated Information and Access to Personal Information
We will attempt to ensure your personal information is up to date and accurate. To ensure this occurs, please ensure you accurately fill in any details about you on our website (phone numbers, names, emails etc.)
We are able to detail what information we have about you at any time, if requested.
Personal Information Storage & Security
MBA Reviews takes measures to ensure personal information provided is kept confidential.
Linking to Other Domains
We may link to other websites. These third-party websites do not necessarily constitute endorsements or paid advertisements. These websites do not necessarily reflect our stance and should be taken and read as being independent of MBA Reviews, including their privacy policies.
By using our website, you acknowledge that MBA Reviews is not responsible or liable (directly or indirectly) for any loss caused or allegedly caused in connection with the use or reliance of information provided on our website, the use of your personal information on any third-party website and any claim you make will be limited towards the owners of these third-party websites.
Personal Information – Destruction
If the information collected is no longer required or when required by law MBA Reviews will take all reasonable steps to remove any personal information about you.
Your use of the MBA Reviews website(s) constitutes your agreement and acceptance as to our collection, usage and disclosure of your personal information.
Feedback and Complaints
All feedback regarding MBA Reviews website is welcome and will assist us in ensure the best experience for you. If you have anything regarding layout, information about MBA providers or courses or want to hear from other experts please contact us.
We take every complaint seriously, if you have a concern please also reach out to us.
For Further Information
More information about Australia’s Privacy Laws and the National Privacy Principles can be accessed at www.privacy.gov.au.