The Australian Institute of Business (AIB) is Australia’s No. 1 MBA provider*. It’s a fully accredited Master of Business Administration (MBA) qualification in Australia and recognised internationally.
It’s specifically designed for busy working adults, so it’s delivered 100% online with interactive, ‘snackable’ content. The AIB MBA offers genuine flexibility, industry insights, practical skills and the support you need to become irreplaceable.
*AIB is Australia’s largest provider of MBAs; Source: 2016 Higher Education Statistics, Australian Department of Education and Training (provided December 2017)
Business School Overview
The Academic Dean at AIB is Professor Ingrid Day.
Accreditations and Associations
- TEQSA Registered
- AQF Registered
- Canada Institute of Management Accredited
- Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA)
- Council of Private Higher Education (COPHE)
- Australian Human Resource Institute (AHRI)
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)
- Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- The Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- International Association of Universities (IAU)
- CanLearn of the Department of Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
With over 8,000 alumni on Linkedin, the university has reach across the globe.
A few quick statistics on the AIB Alumni on LinkedIn.
What they do:
- Business Development
- Information Technology
- Program and Project Management
- Human Resources
Where they work:
- Commonwealth Bank
- National Australia Bank
- Australian Institute of Business
- Republic Bank
- Rio Tinto
[ai1ec cat_name=”Australian Institute Of Business”]
MBA Reviews was unable to find any scholarships on offer for prospective AIB MBA students.
Australian Institute of Business MBAs
Currently, there is 1 AIB MBA on offer to domestic and international students. This course is available online.
The AIB MBA
Find out more about the AIB MBA course duration, study mode, tuition fees and MBA reviews.
AIB MBA Reviews
If you are a student or know a graduate, please submit a review. Your experience is invaluable and helps others in determining where to study, which lecturers to study with and whether or not you achieved your study goals.
Great study options
My advice would be to join in on the forum discussions for extra support and order your textbooks before the subject commences. I highly recommend AIB.
Highly efficient, super effective, and exceptional learning.
Coursework was efficiently delivered that made it convenient for me to obtain my MBA the way I like!