Monash University, established in 1958, is the second oldest university in Australia. They believe that better quality education and research can change the world for the better. Nearly 40% of the 2016 student base were either international or offshore.
Monash Uni offers a number of entry pathways, and for those international students wishing to study, they have their own dedicate IELTS test centre.
Business School Overview
The Dean of the Faculty of Business and Economics at Monash University is Professor Colm Kearney.
Monash University is accredited by:
- AMBA: Association of MBAs
- EQUIS: European Quality Improvement System
[ai1ec cat_name=”Monash University”]
Monash University has a policy around the Recognition of Prior Learning. Postgraduate students are able to apply for credit for non-formal and formal learning. Credit can be applied for no more than 25% of the requirements of an MBA.
There are a number of scholarships for eligible students to apply for. These are open to both current and new students. There are 16 scholarships open for business postgraduate students. Only 2 scholarships are full tuition, however one is for those who are wishing to study a Master of Financial Mathematics at Monash.
- Monash Business School Indigenous Scholarship: full tuition
- Monash Business School Indigenous Study Support Scholarship: up to $15,000
- Monash GENERATOR Scholarship: $2,000 for those who contribute to startup initiatives on campus.
- Monash International Merit Scholarship: up to $50,000
- MRS Queer Leadership scholarship: up to $3,500
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship: up to $120,000
Monash University MBAs
Master of Business Administration
Find out more about the Monash MBA.
Monash MBA reviews
If you are a student or know a graduate, please submit a review. Your experience is invaluable and helps others in determining where to study, which lecturers to study with and whether or not you achieved your study goals.