The University of Sydney Business School offers a full time, part time and Global Executive MBA. They believe in education for all and leadership that makes lives better.
Business School Overview
#1 – Financial Review BOSS Magazine MBA Rankings 2017
#1 – Global Executive MBA Financial Review’s BOSS Magazine 2013 and 2015
#3 – BOSS AFR Executive MBA (EMBA) Rankings 2017
[ai1ec cat_name=”University of Sydney”]
The Business School is able to review previous studies as part of their credit provisions policy. Students who have graduated from a Graduate Certificate or Diploma are granted credit towards the MBA for all units studied.
There are a number of MBA and Executive MBA scholarships.
- Alek Safarian MBA Scholaship: Full tuition coverage, subject to satisfactory academic performance. This is open for students showing an interest in the pharmaceutical industry.
- The Anstice MBA Scholarship for Community Leadership: Assisting emerging leaders in community organisation develop business and management skills.
- Professional Leadership Development Scholarship (MBA): Professional development opportunity open to University of Sydney staff.
- UN Women National Committee Australia MBA Scholarship: Established by the University of Sydney and the National Committee for UN Women to accelerate progress towards gender equality.
- Future Leaders MBA Scholarship: Open to all domestic students who are planning to study their MBA.
- The University of Sydney Business School Excellence in Leadership Scholarship: Open to local and international students who successfully gain entrance into the EMBA.
- Professional Leadership Development Scholarship (Global Executive MBA): Open to staff in senior Professional or Academic leadership roles.
- UN Women National Committee Australia Global Executive MBA Scholarship: Open to all women studying their EMBA.
- Women Leading in Business Executive MBA Scholarship: Open to all women studying their EMBA.
- Indigenous Australians Leading in Business Global Executive MBA Scholarship: Open to students of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent, who identify as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person and are accepted as such by the community in which they live, or formerly lived.
University of Sydney MBAs
Master of Business Administration
Find out more about the University of Sydney Business School Full Time MBA.
Global Executive MBA
Find out more about the University of Sydney Business School Global Executive MBA.
MBA Campus Locations
MBA students are required to study in on-campus in Sydney.
University of Sydney Business School MBA reviews
If you are a student or know a graduate, please submit a review. Your experience is invaluable and helps others in determining where to study, which lecturers to study with and whether or not you achieved your study goals.