The Edith Cowan University (ECU) is a Western Australian based University priding themselves on developing alternate pathways into higher education. ECU is TEQSA accredited.
Each ECU school has policies around the Recognition of Prior Learning. Application is through a combination of a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae and a RPL statement addressing the Learning Outcomes of the unit.
Edith Cowan University Overview
- #101-150 Times University Under 50 Years
- #751+ QS Ranking
- #501+ Times Higher Education
- #96 Times Asia/Pacific
- #689 US News world ranking
- Australian Qualification Framework (AQF) recognised
- Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) registered
ECU has over 59,000 alumni on LinkedIn across both postgraduate and undergraduate degrees.
- 12% work in Business Development
- 11% work in Operations
8% work in Sales
- Over 1% work in the natural resources industry.
[ai1ec cat_name=”Edith Cowan University”]
ECU offers 49 scholarships for postgraduate students, both domestic and international. The majority of scholarships are offering between 10-25% scholarship.
- Members of the Australia Human Resources Institute (AHRI) are eligible for a 15% reduction in tuition.
- Australian Institute of Project Management members receive a 15% reduction.
- Alumni of Business & Law departments are also eligible for a discount.
When applying for your MBA ensure you ask about the vast array of scholarships offered by Edith Cowan University.
Edith Cowan University MBAs
Find out more about the ECU MBA.
Find out more about the MBA International available at ECU.
MBA Campus Locations
MBA students have the option of studying in Bunbury, Joondalup or online.
ECU MBA Reviews
If you are a student or know a graduate, please submit a review. Your experience is invaluable and helps others in determining where to study, which lecturers to study with and whether or not you achieved your study goals.